In the University of Twente Scholarships (UTS), you will be studying Masters Degree
The Deadline is on 1 May 2022 (annually), and you get to study in Netherlands
Course starts September 2022
University Twente Scholarships (UTS) are scholarships for outstanding students from both EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries who are applying to the University of Twente for a graduate program (MSc).
Institution(s) hosting the event
The Netherlands’ University of Twente
Level(s) of study/Field(s) of study:
Qualifying Master’s Programs at the University include:
· Applied Mathematics
· Applied Physics
· Biomedical Engineering
· Business Administration
· Business Information Technology
· Chemical Engineering
· Civil Engineering and Management
· Communication Science
· Computer Science
· Construction Management and Engineering
· Educational Science and Technology
· Electrical Engineering
· Embedded Systems
· Environmental and Energy Management
· European Studies
· Health Sciences
· Industrial Design Engineering
· Industrial Engineering and Management
· Interaction Technology
· Mechanical Engineering
· Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
· Public Administration
· Sustainable Energy Technology
· Systems and Control
Number of Scholarships:
Group to be targeted
Students from both EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries are welcome (see the official website for complete list)
Scholarship amount and duration
For one year, the scholarship ranges from € 3,000 to € 22,000 in value. When students complete a two-year study program and meet the UTS process requirements, they can get an additional UTS in the amount of the first year.
Candidates must meet all of the following prerequisites to be considered for a UTS:
• Applying for a UT scholarship is a separate process from applying for a course at the University of Twente. Regardless of your financial situation, you must first obtain an entrance letter.
• You have been accepted (provisionally) into one of the qualified UT Master’s programs for the academic year 2022/2023. (September). Please keep in mind that receiving your findings after submitting your application could take up to 8 weeks.
• You must have a student identification number.
• You have not completed a graduate program at UT;
• You meet the requirements for getting a visa to enter the Netherlands (if applicable);
• You pass the general English language proficiency test. IELTS Academic 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT 90) plus an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
• You are not qualified for a study loan in the Netherlands;
• The University Twente Scholarship is a merit-based award for outstanding students. This usually denotes that you are among the top 5% to 10% of your class.
Instructions on how to apply:
You must first apply for a Master’s program. You can apply for the scholarship using your student number once you’ve applied for a Master’s program and obtained a (conditional) admission letter. The deadline for Round 1 applications, which open on October 15, 2021, is 1 February 2022, and for Round 2 applications, which open on February 1, 2022, the deadline is 1 May 2022.
To begin the application process and for full information on how to apply, go to the official website (see below).
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.utwente.nl/en/education/scholarship-finder/university-of-twente-scholarship/