In University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships, you will be studying Masters Degree
The Deadline is on the 1st of August 2022 (annually), and you get to study in the United Kingdom
The course program begins in September 2022.
International and EU students who have applied for and been offered a place for eligible full-time Masters degrees at the University of Sussex are eligible for the Chancellor’s International Scholarships, which are available in the majority of Sussex schools and are awarded on the basis of academic performance and potential to international and EU students who have applied for and been offered a place for eligible full-time Masters degrees at the University of Sussex.
The host institution is the University of Sussex in the United Kingdom.
Level/Field(s) of Study
Full-time Masters programs, with the exception of those given by the University of Sussex Schools. for the following reasons:
• Certificates and diplomas (including PGCE)
• MA in Development Studies
• Brighton and Sussex Medical School’s Early Years in Education MA (with Early Years Teacher certification) (BSMS)
• Master of Arts in Globalization, Business, and Development
• Master of Arts in Governance, Development, and Public Policy
• MA in Social Change, Participation, and Power
• Poverty and Development
• Online courses
• Direct teaching courses in schools
• Masters degrees in social work (if supported by the NHS)
• Any master’s degree supported by a research council (for example, those supported by the ESRC 1+3).
Number Of Scholarships Available:
The intended audience is international and European Union students.
The scholarship is worth £5,000 and will last for one year.
To be considered for this scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
• be classified as being located outside of the United States for fee purposes.
I have accepted a full-time eligible Master’s degree starting in September 2022 at the University of Sussex.
• possess outstanding academic qualifications (first class or equivalent in the United Kingdom)
Instructions on how to apply:
You must have obtained and accepted an offer of a place on an eligible Master’s program at Sussex to be considered for the Chancellors International Scholarship. Following that, once you’ve been accepted to Sussex, you’ll need to fill out a second online application form. On August 1, 2022, the deadline will be reached.
To access the online application form and complete information on how to apply for this scholarship, go to the official website (link is provided below).
Official Scholarship Website;