Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships; modified on February 23, 2022 by Université Paris-Saclay
You will be studying Masters Degree
Deadline is on May 7, 2022 (annually)
You will be studying in France
The program begins on September 2022.
A brief description
Through the IDEX scholarships, the Université Paris-Saclay aims to promote access to its master’s (nationally-certified degree) programs to international students, taught in its member establishments, and to make it easier for highly-qualified foreign students to attend its university, especially those wishing to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
Université Paris-Saclay, France, and enrolled at one of the following member institutions:
AgroParisTech, Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay (ENS Paris-Saclay), CentraleSupelec, INSTN-CEA, Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS), Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay), Université d’Evry-Val-d’Essonne (UEVE), Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ).
Level/Field Of Study
All Master’s programmes in all academic fields in which Université Paris-Saclay is accredited, except for the vocational training.
Number Of Awards
Scholarship Value Or Duration
The scholarship amount is €10,000 per year. you would be paid by Université Paris-Saclay for the duration of the academic year and for a period of maximum of 10 consecutive months per year (from September to June). A maximum of €1,000 for travel and visa expenses is also awarded, depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
These scholarships are awarded for 1 or 2 years depending on the admission level (M1 or M2) and are subject to students’ completing the required number of credits to advance to the next year level.
Students admitted to a Université Paris-Saclay Master’s programme are delivered by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ. Among the selected students, only those who answer one of the following criteria are eligible to apply:
• Newly arrived international students who are 30 or younger during the selection year
• Students of foreign nationality who have been or are currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification and have been or are currently living on French soil for less than a year.
• Students of foreign nationality taking language classes in France for less than a year (type FFL).
• Students who have previously lived in France as part of a mobility program during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange programs…) that did not result in certification.
• All students who have attended or are currently enrolled in a French higher education institution, with the exception of international students enrolled in a French higher education institution abroad.
• Students who have not been in school over three years in a row
• Students with any other type of scholarship whose monthly stipend exceeds €650
To be eligible and considered for the scholarships, Firstly, students must be admitted to a Master’s Programme offered at Université Paris-Saclay, but being admitted into the master’s program at the university does not automatically mean that you have been given the scholarship.
Selected students will be sent a link by an email to an online application form, that means you have been selected for the scholarship program. Only students who receive an email from Université Paris-Saclay inviting them to apply for a Université Paris-Saclay IDEX scholarship will be able to submit an application. No unsolicited applications are allowed.
The deadline for receipt of full applications is May 7, 2022.
It is important you visit the official website which is found in the link below to get access to the application form and for more information on how to apply for the scholarship program.