UAL and ISH International Postgraduate Scholarships; released on February 23, 2022 by University of the Arts London
You gey to study Masters Degree
The Deadline is 13th of June or 2nd of November 2022 (annually)
You get to Study in the United Kingdom
The scholarship program will begin in September-October 2022 or January 2023.
The UAL/ISH International Postgraduate Scholarship will give you full scholarships as a students from a developing country, a student who is pursuing a full-time taught Masters course at one of UAL’s six colleges, which begins its academic year this 2022 or 2023.
Thw Institution who is hosting this scholarship program is The University of the Arts London, which is located in the United Kingdom.
Subjects Of Study
A full-time taught Master’s course out of Grad Dip, M ARCH, MA, MFA, MBA, MRes, or MSc qualification, at one of UAL’s six colleges.
Number of Scholarships
The Number of scholarships are up to four
The target group are students who are residents of one of a low-income economy. These Students are eligible to apply.
Scholarship Value Or Inclusions
The UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship gives a £50,000 award to students from those countries, which covers the cost of tuition fees, may also contribute towards living costs, and accommodation at one of UAL’s halls of residence.
- You must be given an offer to study a full-time taught master’s course at one of UAL’s 6 colleges.
- Your program must provide a Grad Dip, M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes, or MSc qualification.
- You are not eligible to apply if you already hold a UK postgraduate taught qualification (or one at an equivalent level) from studies undertaken in the UK or abroad.
- You must be ordinarily resident in one of the low-income economy countries detailed in UAL’s list of qualifying countries (see the official website) OR you must be an asylum seeker in the UK at the point at which you make your scholarship application.
- Your annual household income must be £50,000 or less (or the equivalent exchange value in a qualifying country’s currency) at the point of scholarship application.
- You must provide a personal statement as part of your scholarship application that responds to the following questions (maximum 350 words per question)
After you’ve received an offer on a qualifying course, the “my funding” page on your UAL Applicant portal will be updated to display application forms for scholarships you may be eligible for. The deadline is June 13, 2022 for September/October 2022 entries and November 2, 2022 for January 2023 entries.
To apply for the scholarship program, you must have an offer on an eligible course. It is a must that you make a course application asao so that you could get an offer with enough time to apply for the scholarship program
It is very important you visit the official website which is found in the link below to download the application form and to get access to more information on how to apply for the scholarship program.