The Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship at the University of Edinburgh; Updated on Thursday, April 5th, 2022 by The University of Edinburgh
You will be studying Masters Degree
Deadline: June 2, 2022 (annually)
You gey to study in the UK
The scholarship program begins in September 2022.
Two scholarships are available for postgraduate full-time one-year Masters studies for eligible human medical programmes offered by the university in the 2022-2023 academic session.
The University of Edinburgh, UK
Level/Fields Of Study
• MSc by Research in Integrative Neuroscience (Full-time)
• Biomedical Sciences (Life Sciences) (MSc by Research)
• MSc in Human Anatomy
• MSc in Science Communication and Public Engagement (Full-Time)
• Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (MSc) (Online Learning
• Global Health and Infectious Diseases (Part-Time) (Online Learning) (MSc)
• Master of Science in Science Communication and Public Engagement (Online Learning) – 3 years
• Medical Sciences (Full-time MMedSci by Research)
• Cardiovascular Biology (MSc by Research)
• Reproductive Sciences (Master of Science by Research)
• 1 Year (Full-Time) MSc by Research in Regenerative Medicine and Tissue Repair
• Clinical Ophthalmology (Online Learning) (ChM) – Two Years (Part-Time)
• General Surgery (Part-time) (Online Learning) (ChM)
• Orthopaedics and Trauma (Online Learning) (ChM) (Part-time)
• Urology (Part-time) (Online Learning) (ChM)
• Vascular and Endovascular Surgery (Online) (CHM)
• Clinical Pain Management (Online Learning) (MSc) – 3 Years (Part-Time)
• Critical Care (MSc) (Online Learning) – 3 years (Part-time)
• Internal Medicine (Part-Time) (Online Learning) (MSc)
• MSc in Primary Care Ophthalmology (Online Learning) – 3 years (Part-time)
• Paediatric Emergency Medicine (MSc) (Part-time) (Online Learning)
• Patient Safety and Clinical Human Factors (MSc) – 3 Years (Part-Time)
• 3 Years (Part-Time) Restorative Dentistry (Online Learning) (MSc)
• Surgical Sciences (Part-Time) (MSc) (Online Learning)
• Master of Public Health (MPH) (Full-Time)
• Family Medicine (MFM) – 3 Years (Part-Time) (Online Learning)
•Master of Public Health (MPH) (Online Learning) (Part-time)
• Clinical Trials (Online Learning) (MSc) – 3 years part-time
• MSc in Data Science for Health and Social Care (Online Learning) – 3 Years (Part-Time)
• MSc Epidemiology (Online Learning) – 3 Years (Part-Time)
•Clinical Education (Online Learning) (MSc) (Part-time)
Number Of Awards
International students from developing countries which are listed in the link at the end of this article
Scholarship Value, Inclusions, And Duration
The scholarship program will pay for your full tuition fees for the duration of the study program.
The scholarships will be given to candidates who are accepted for the university’s admission in the 2022–2023 academic year to one of the eligible human medical programs, which are listed above
Applicants should have been given a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have accepted that offer or would be planning to do so.
It is said that successful applicants, on completion of their studies, would continue to work in countries that would benefit most from their furthered medical education.
Please note that you will not be able to get access to the online application system, you will have to apply for an admission to the University of Edinburgh to get access to the system. Eligible candidates should fill online application form completely. The deadline for scholarship applications is 11:59 BST on the 2nd of June, 2022.
It is very important that you visit the official website which is found in the link below for more information on how to apply for the scholarship program and to get access to the online application form.
Official Scholarship Website: