Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships are provided by the NT Government. Northern Territory schools are either publicly or privately funded. Public schools, also known as state or government schools, are funded and run directly by the Department of Education.
Private fee-paying schools include schools run by the Catholic Church and independent schools, some elite ones similar to English public schools. Some Northern Territory Independent schools are affiliated with Protestant, Lutheran, Anglican, Greek Orthodox or Seventh-day Adventist Churches, but include non-church schools and an Indigenous school.
Northern Territory (NT) Government provides scholarship to talented international students to study in Australia’s Northern Territory.The scholarship program is currently accessible for all international students wanting to study in Australia’s Northern Territory.
For updated travel restrictions please go to the Northern Territory Government website.
The following education providers offer the Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships:
Higher education scholarship
Vocational education and training scholarship
Secondary school scholarship
Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships 2022 is available to undertake Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Graduate level programs at Australian Universities.
All the subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
Study In Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarship Benefits:
The scholarships are valued at:
- higher education: $12,000
- schools: $10,000
- vocational education and training: $7,500.
The scholarship amount is for your first semester or year of tuition fees with your education and training provider.
All Nationalities are eligible except Australian citizens.
- submit your completed application to a participating NT education and training provider, view providers in the where you apply section below
- have applied and obtained an offer of admission to study in the NT
- have a demonstrated record of academic excellence, community engagement and leadership
- meet the NT education or training provider’s academic and English entry criteria
- be planning to move to the NT from interstate or overseas
- not already be studying in the NT, or with a NT education provider
- not hold any other scholarship
- have submitted a completed scholarship application form to your NT education provider, and
- not hold current Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident or a New Zealand citizenship.
Fill in the application form and submit it to the education provider that you have received an offer of admission from.
Hope the informations in this article helps you to get that quality education of your dream. For your questions and response, please use the comment box.