Funded by Sheffield Hallam University, released on July 26, 2021
You get to study Bachelors or Masters Degree and the Deadline is May 31, 2022 (annually)
You would be studying inSheffield, Uk and the course begins in September 2022.
Sheffield Hallam University (SHU) is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It is based on two sites; the Collegiate Crescent Campus is about two miles away in the Broomhall Estate off Ecclesall Road in south-west Sheffield, while the City Campus is located in the city centre near Sheffield railway station.
Sheffield Hallam University is ranked 801 in the World’s Best University Rankings which was made by Times Higher Education and according to student reviews on Studyportals, the university has an overall score of 4.1 stars.
Transform Together scholarships are open to international students and European Union (non-UK) students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at Sheffield Hallam University in the 2022–23 academic year.
Sheffield Hallam University is located in the United Kingdom
The field(s) of study encompasses all full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses offered at the university.
The university is yet to reveal how many Scholarships they are offering.
International and European Union (non-UK) students are the target group.
Scholarship value or inclusions:
A half-fee waiver (50% discount) is available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses for the first year of study.
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships, you must:
- be an international fee-paying student
- a postgraduate only – you must have a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- an undergraduate only – have met or exceeded the course’s English and academic entry requirements; have applied for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University and received your student identifier number
- be completely self-sufficient in your studies. This means that you are not receiving any funding for your studies from an external source such as a government, a scholarship provider, a company, or an employer
- be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips.
There are other eligibility criteria, read them at the official website.
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, you must apply for a full-time taught course at Sheffield Hallam University for the required year. If you are yet applied for a course, please look for your preferred course and apply. When you have applied for a course and received a student identifier number, you must apply for a scholarship online before May 31st, 2022.
It is very important to visit the official website of the scholarship program to get access the application form and get more information on how to apply for the scholarship.
The Website for the Official Scholarship is in the link below;