Scholarships for Developing Solutions in Nottingham, updated on October 5, 2021 by the University of Nottingham
You will be studying Masters (MS) Degree
The Deadline of the scholarship program is on May 20, 2022 (annually)
You get to study in the United Kingdom
The scholarship program course will begin on September 2022.
The Developing Solutions Scholarship Programme was created for international students who are from India, Africa or one of the selected Commonwealth countries who desire to pursue their Master’s Degree at the University of Nottingham, and would love to make a difference in the development of their country.
University of Nottingham in the United Kingdom is the host institution.
Level or Fields of Study
Full-time Masters Degree Programmes (including MRes) in any subject area in any of the following faculties at Nottingham for October 2022: Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, Faculty of Science, and Faculty of Social Science.
Number of Awards
105 scholarships are awarded annually
Students who are from the following countries:
Africa (all countries in Africa), Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Bangladesh, Belize, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Falkland Islands, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Kiribati, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Helena and the Grenadines, St. Vincent, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Tuvalu, and Vanuatu, Turks and Caicos Islands.
Scholarship Value Or Inclusions
- 50% to 100% of tuition fees
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- be from Africa, India, or any of the selected Commonwealth countries, which is listed above.
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- have an offer to begin a full-time master’s degree (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, or Faculty of Social Sciences in October 2022.
- You should not be a current student or graduate of the University of Nottingham, or have already studied outside of your home country. People who are eligible for the scholarship program must be those who have not previously studied outside of their country.
- Students who are also currently studying in the UK are not eligible to apply for the scholarship program.
Firstly, Students must have applied for and should have received an offer to study a full-time masters (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham before they can apply for the Scholarship program. You can apply for the scholarship program through the scholarships section of the university’s application system, MyNottingham.
The deadline of the scholarship program is on Friday, May 20, 2022 (at midnight, United Kingdom time).
It is important you visit the official website which is found in the link below for more information on how to apply for the scholarship program.