In Lee Kong Chian Graduate Scholarships at the National University of Singapore, you will be studying PhD Degree.
The Deadline is on November 15, 2022 (Annually), and you will get to study in Singapore
The next course will begin on August 1, 2023
A brief description
The Lee Kong Chian Graduate Scholarships (“Scholarships”) are the most prestigious scholarship awards for graduate students at the National University of Singapore, and were established through donations from the Lee Foundation. Students interested in pursuing PhD programs at the university are eligible for the funding.
Institution(s) hosting the event:
Singapore’s National University is located in the city-state of Singapore.
Theme of research:
any doctorate (PhD) program at Singapore’s National University.
The total number of prizes is:
There is no information available.
Group to be targeted:
All nationalities are welcome.
Scholarship worth or benefits
• a monthly stipend of S $3,300;
• Tuition, examination fees, and other costs that have been approved by NUS;
• a $500 book allowance per year;
• A one-time air travel allowance of up to S $4,000 for two round-trip tickets (available only to overseas students, subject to a maximum of S $2,000 per ticket); and
• A one-time laptop allowance of S $1,500
The prize is initially valid for one year, but it may be renewed annually if the scholar makes good progress. The maximum award period is four years.
• Have a first or second-upper class (or equivalent) undergraduate degree;
• be a first-year PhD student who has not yet enrolled;
• You must have been accepted as a candidate for a full-time higher degree by research at NUS at the time of the scholarship award.
• Students must be Ministry of Education Subsidy eligible.
Instructions on how to apply:
Candidates will be chosen twice a year, in time for the beginning of the academic year in August and January.
When submitting their application for admission, incoming Ph.D. applicants must express their interest in the scholarship. Candidates interested in the scholarship must additionally submit a personal essay and a record of co-curricular activities or community service, in addition to the usual supporting documents required for Ph.D. admission. Candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to an interview in Singapore or in their home country.
The information provided above is subject to change at any time. Please contact the graduate division of the relevant faculty or institution for the most up-to-date information on the scholarship.
Visit the official scholarship website at: