Government of Azerbaijan Scholarships for International Students 2022
Government of Azerbaijan Scholarships for international students 2022, is now open for intending students!
Furthermore, this scholarship program gives over 40 selected candidates an opportunity to study in the leading universities of Azerbaijan. Furthermore, this is on a yearly basis.
Some of the programs available are as follows:
- Preparatory course is a means by which college bound high school students gets ready. Reason, to meet the more tougher school requirements for entry.
- Undergraduate is a post-secondary education, even to the level of master’s degree.
- Graduate: someone that is awarded an academic degree.
- Doctorate or doctoral degree is an academic degree awarded by universities. Note, this is derived from the ancient word licentia docendi, which means licence to teach.
- General medicine/residency programs.
About Government of Azerbaijan Scholarships
The educational grant program for the Organization of Islamic Cooperation. Together with the Citizens of the Non-Aligned Movement.
Both were approved by the President of the Republic of of Azerbaijan on December 6, 2017 and on January 10, 2018, respectively.
These educational grants were later referred to as “scholarship” programs. And it also provides various courses for undergraduates, graduates, doctoral, general medicine and residency programs.
What Are The Benefits Of Government of Azerbaijan Scholarships for International Students 2022?
Some areas the students will benefit from includes:
- Tuition fee are fees charged by education institutions for instruction or other services. However, the Azerbaijan scholarship take care of a student’s tuition fee.
- International flights. As a result of this scholarship, beneficiaries can fly on international flights at very cheaper rate.
- Monthly stipend for meals, accommodation and utility costs. This scholarship grants the students a stipend of up to $800 each month. This will help them to take care of their feeding, accommodation and utility cost.
- Medical insurance: students on this scholarship have access to free medical insurance.
- Visa and registration costs are taken care of by the Government of Azerbaijan.
Government of Azerbaijan Scholarships For International Students 2022 Requirements Are As Follows:
- Citizens of the OIC and the NAM member countries only are awarded this scholarships.
- 30 years and below are the required age for undergraduate and general medicine programs.
- For graduate and residency programs, citizens must not be above 35 years of age.
The selection process will cover two stages which are:
- Review relevant documents
- Interviews, which will be conducted online or Skype
The candidates will be informed about the results by early July, 2022. Also note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Submission for entry is open until midnight GMT on March 16th, 2022.