The Queensland University of Technology(QUT) is an openly funded institution located in the urban city of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. The college was established in 1989.In 2015, QUT had selected 48,503 student, including 8,218 foreign student from in excess of 100 nations, 35,304 college students, 12,035 postgraduate student and 1,164 non-grant student.
QUT was positioned as Australia’s best college under 50 years old in 2013 by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
Why picked the Queensland University of Technology(QUT)? While learning at this college, a student can get a scope of arrangements and employment chances to enable them to design their careers and look for some kind of employment.
Deadline: August 30, 2019
- University name: Queensland University of Technology(QUT)
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Grant: $20,290
- Nationality: Australian and worldwide understudies
- Qualified Countries: Candidates from Australia and all around the globe
- Worthy Course or Subjects: Postgraduate certificate in Philosophy
- Allowable Criteria: The candidate must apply for a section to the Master of Philosophy (Accountancy), have an evaluation point normal (GPA) of 6 or above in your past finished studies and start as a full-time student in the semester 1 every year.
The most effective method to Apply
- Getting a handle on this important chance, candidates are expected to be admitted in the graduate degree coursework at the college. Subsequent to being acknowledged, searchers can download and present the grant application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are recommended to connect an individual proclamation sketching out your profession objectives and how would you see the Master of Philosophy program adding to these objectives.
- For getting admission, candidates must need to meet the section necessities of QUT.
- You should meet the English language level required for your course.
Benefits: The studentship will be granted worth up to $20,290.