New Zealand is a major destination for immigrants who are searching for a better way of life. The country is located in the South Pacific Ocean. The capital of New Zealand is Wellington, the largest city in New Zealand is Auckland and it is located on the Northern Island.
Are you thinking of working, living and studying abroad?
12 Reasons why New Zealand should be the best country for you.
- You can’t mention the very top countries in the world without mentioning New Zealand, the country always features among the top country on the planet to live in.
- The country has a pleasant climate than the UK; it generally has all the seasons which means you can go skiing in the winter and still enjoy the lovely hot summers.
- The country is highly developed, New Zealand doesn’t make use of nuclear plants, and it uses hydroelectric power for its electricity.
- The country has a standard educational system and its healthcare services are one of the best in the world.
- New Zealand has a robust economy; the government has made it very easier for skilled workers to migrate to New Zealand to take up jobs that citizens can’t fill in. At the moment the country is in need of foreign skilled workers to help boost its robust economy.
- According to the Economist’s Global Peace Index, New Zealand was named the second most peaceful country on planet earth. This means that the country is a safe haven and it has little or zeroes crime rate.
- I’m definitely sure this is going to sound weird to you, only 5% of the country’s general population is human, the other populations are animals. New Zealand has very unique wildlife, ranging from fauna, the kiwi bird which has now become a national symbol, whales, and the different species of penguins and so on.
- In terms of tax, New Zealand has one of the lowest tax rates in the entire world.
- New Zealand is rich in culture. There are very special and unique festivals you won’t find anywhere else in the world such as Tremains Art Deco Festival in Napier, Maori Kai food festivals and lots more.
- The country is full of fun, it is the habitat of bungy jumping, skydiving, water rafting and so numerous to mention, it is a fun-filled country with numerous side attractions. The country has some lovely fantastic ski resorts like the Coronet peak and etc.
- The country is a multi-ethnic society and a place to divers’ national origins of which they aren’t shy. Citizens of New Zealand are very welcoming and have a good hospitality habit.
- If you work in any of this sector below, your skills are highly needed in New Zealand, it means you can get a visa if you apply under the skilled migrant category and this particular visa give you the chance to become a permanent residence.
Highly demand sectors.
- Healthcare/medical services
- Education etc.